We prioritize you and your privacy.
We have 11 years of experience with military, first responder and government culture
Get tuned up to get back at it.
Warrior Psychotherapy Services
Do any of these symptoms impact you?
- Anxiety or constant worrying
- Depression or sadness
- Intrusive thoughts of past events
- Irritability or temper outburst
- Insomnia or chronic fatigue
- Difficulty connecting to others
- Chronic pain
- Moral injury with feelings of guilt, shame or betrayal
- Hypervigilance or constantly on guard
- Difficulty concentrating or focusing
- Unable to handle stress or avoidance
- Difficulty with expressing positive emotions
If the answer is YES, you are not alone.
Warrior Psychotherapy Services is here to serve you.
In-Person or Online Therapy in Virginia
Courtney A Patti, MSW, LCSW is a trauma focused therapist in Virginia using an eclectic integrative approach, such as:
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBT-I)
- cognitive processing therapy (CPT)
- accelerated resolution therapy (A.R.T.)
- dialectic behavioral therapy (DBT)
- prolonged exposure (PE)
She will address how past events and traumatic experience have impacted you.
Individual or Group Counseling
Courtney A. Patti, MSW, LCSW, focusing on problem solving for performance:
- interpersonal relationships
- communication skills
- anger management
- time management
- peak performance training
- relaxation skills
Support & Resources
Courtney A. Patti, MSW, LCSW provides,
- transitioning and adjusting to civilian culture
- life and social skills
- continuing education resources
- community outreach
Courtney A. Patti, MSW, LCSW is a certified, Alpha-Stim provider. Alpha-Stim is a drug-free therapy that provides relief for symptoms such as:
- chronic pain
Schedule your assessment for Alpha-Stim today.
Courtney Patti MSW, LCSW, is a NASW-VA Qualified Supervisor who provides clinical supervision for Virginia licensure eligible. Post MSW degree supervised experience working toward independent clinical licensure.
Eagala Certified for Equine-Certified Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy & Counseling Incorporating Horses • Incorporates horses experientially • A collaborative effort • Tailored treatment plans • Uses narrative metaphor • Can be primary or adjunct treatment
Benefits of the Eagala Model
- Practice and experience new life skills and perspectives in an emotionally safe environment
- Work in the here & now
- Nonjudgmental feedback on relationships
- Feel shifts in the body and heart, not just intellectually
- Develop self-awareness and connect with emotions and self
- Practice setting and holding healthy boundaries
- Explore risk factors and protective factors
- Reclaim strengths and practice accessing resources
- Does not require verbal processing
- Engage in and complete treatment
Where to find Us
For therapy or personal development for many problems. There are Eagala Certified practitioners ready to help you. Visit us at www.eagala.org to find yours.
Demonstrates insight into military culture
“Having had the opportunity to work alongside her with active duty military and retirees in a multi-disciplinary clinic, I can attest that Courtney has developed the ability to see a problem holistically, and offer not just psychotherapy, but additional resources and referrals that will address issues more quickly and effectively for the client.” -E. M.
The gold standard for patient care!
“Courtney is one of the most compassionate and skilled practitioners in her trade. She shows warmth and acceptance and focuses her care on the patients needs. Courtney, importantly, is easy to talk to, creates a healthy environment to help you feel relaxed and stay focused in therapy.” – J.A.”
Improve overall health and well-being
“Having worked with active duty service members, veterans, and their families for many years at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Ms. Patti has particular expertise in treating service members and their families navigating through situations that are unique military life. Ms. Patti provides a non-judgmental environment where service members naturally feel accepted and understood.” – J.S.
a safe and therapeutic environment
“I have known Courtney Patti in a professional capacity for seven years. The decision to seek behavioral health services is not always an easy one and the hardest part is often talking yourself into making the first appointment. Courtney is adept at creating a safe and therapeutic environment and quickly identifying the interventions that will best address the chief complaints.
“She is intentional in meeting the client where they are and uses her clinical expertise to demystify the symptoms that can be disruptive and unsettling for the client. Courtney is a skilled provider for clients with a complex medical history and whose work backgrounds require daily routines that are different than the average person.
“If you are at a stuck point but are open to change, Courtney is the one you want on your team. I would recommend my clients to her without reservation.”
Muzna Ahmed, OTD, OTR/L
Doctor of Occupational Therapy
Help another warrior!
A warrior’s words can be a step forward for the next warrior’s healing. We’re a community, and we heal together. Share your anonymous story. Share the challenges you overcame to get back on task.
About Courtney Patti, MSW, LCSW
Courtney Patti, MSW, LCSW, founder of Warrior Psychotherapy Services, PLLC is a licensed clinical social worker specializing in providing telehealth psychotherapy for the warrior class who are the results-driven, mission-oriented high performers.
Courtney is a trauma focused expert assisting adults, couples, and families in developing the skills to heal from sustained medical or emotional injuries from war or protection forces careers.